1. All Red Men and Pocahontas Members must purchase and use their Key Card to enter the Club. Any Red Men or Pocahontas Member entering without a Key Card must present their Membership Card or a Paid Receipt to the Doorperson upon entering the Club. Anyone found guilty of fraudu- lent use of a Key Card shall face disciplinary action.
The liquor board rules say “as a member of this club you must have in your possession at all times while on the premises your dues card showing you are in good standing as a Red Men Tribe #84 member.”
2. Red Men and Pocahontas Members shall be allowed to sign in guests. Members may sign in up to Nine (9) guests in the Dining Area. A Member may sign in up to Three (3) Guests in the Bar Area. Red Men or Pocahontas Members who sponsor guests into the Club shall be responsible for the guest’s conduct. All guests must leave the premises with their sponsor. Anyone attempting to sign in an ineligible guest shall face disciplinary action.
3. Any Red Men or Pocahontas Member guilty of misconduct or violation of any Red Men Tribe 84 rules or policies shall be disciplined according to House Committee Policy.
4. No One under Twenty-one (21) is allowed to be seated at the Bar. No one under Eighteen (18) is allowed in Bar Area except at tables when dining and accompanied by a guardian and must vacate by 9:00 p.m.
5. The Seals of all Frozen Jars shall be opened within ½ hour after the Jar was frozen. No Jars may be frozen later than ½ hour before Club closing and must be opened prior to Club closing.
6. No alcoholic beverages shall be sold to or consumed by any person under the age of Twenty-one (21) on Red Men Tribe 84 property.
7. No profane language.
8. The bartenders reserve the right to refuse service at any time.
9. Members and their Guests immediately at Club closing must vacate the Club Premises and Grounds.
10. Any Red Men Member, Pocahontas Member or their Guest(s) attempting to bring any form of
alcoholic beverage onto Red Men Tribe 84 Grounds, or removing any form of alcoholic beverage from Red Men Tribe 84 Grounds shall be disciplined according to House Committee Policy.
11. No Animals except Service Dogs shall be permitted in the Club.
12. Only House Committee members and employees during their working hours are permitted to enter any work area; all others by permission of the House Committee.
13. No Smoking will be permitted anywhere inside the building as mandated by Maryland Law. No smoking will be permitted within fifteen (15) feet of the front entrance of building. No tobacco products (Dip-Snuff) and E-Cigs-Vapor Cigs allowed inside building.
14. In all cases not covered by these Rules involving operation of the Club, the House Committee shall be empowered to develop additional rules or policies as required to effect a smooth and efficient operation of the Club, after being approved by the Tribe.
15. All written/formal complaints/issues shall be presented to the House Committee for processing within ninety (90) days of the incident.